Registration and refreshments
Dr. Ibrahim Al Nadhairi,
ASYAD Shipping and Drydock Services
- Supply and demand – what will be the underlying trends shaping the market in the short and long term in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What changes in oil and petrochemical trade flows can we expect to see?
- How will evolving OPEC strategies affect the tanker market in 2022 and beyond?
- Climate change actions- assessing the impact on tanker shipping of global environment protection initiatives.
- Projecting likely crude oil and product tanker fleet growth
- Scrapping – is this the key to future market stability
- Evaluating the specific characteristics of the Middle East and Subcontinent tanker sector now and the future
- How can digitalisation be harnessed to strengthen tanker market resilience?
- Gas carrier trades -the brightest light at the end of the tunnel?
Capt. Abdulkareem Al Masabi,
ADNOC Logistics & Services
Mrs. Hk Joshi,
Chairperson and Managing Director,
The Shipping Corporation of India
Capt. Saif Almheiri,
Abu Dhabi Maritime
Mr. Shehab Al Rahma,
Manager – Oil Terminals Commercial,
DP World UAE
Capt. Rado Antolovic, PhD,
Mr. Ali Shehab,
Global Director of Special Projects and Services,
Global Gas Segment Manager,
Mr. Navin Kumar,
Drewry Maritime Research
Panel Discussion/ Q&A Session
- Matching tanker repair, maintenance and conversion services to meet evolving owner and operator requirements
- Classification societies – harnessing new tools to keep tanker shipping safe and secure
- Developing smart ship management and chartering services
- Maritime training and education – investing in human capital in innovative ways
- Ship agencies – strengthening partnerships for tanker shipping.
- Keeping vessels safe, secure and environmentally compliant
- Ship finance in the post-pandemic era – funding the tankers of the future?
- Crew mental and physical health – what is best practice?
Middle East & Africa, DNV
Vice President, Commercial for the Middle East, South Asia & Africa Region, Inchcape Shipping Services
Emirates Ship Investment Company LLC
Market Leader- Tanker owners & adjacent stakeholders,
Prof. Mustafa Amin Massad
Founder & President,
Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies
Mayor, Sparta & Former Deputy Minister of Finance and Foreign Affairs, Greece
Panel discussion/ Q&A Session
- Are remote surveys and inspections here for the long term and what technology is needed?
- Developing alternative fuels and propulsion systems for the tankers of the future
- Ensuring tanker safety and security
- Hull coatings – technology and service enhancements that will cut tanker costs
- 3D printing – a solution for spare parts logistics?
- Modernising maritime law frameworks
- Big Data – where next for IT innovation?
- Scrubbers and ballast water treatment – developing creative retrofit solutions
Dr. June Manoharan,
LUKOIL Marine Lubricants DMCC
Sales Director –
MESA, Gulf Oil Marine Limited
Managing Director – Dubai Glander International Bunkering
Capt. Zarir Irani
Constellation Marine Services
Director – Seamaster Maritime
Director, International Business Development, JMP Ingenieros-Drone Hopper JV