Registration and refreshments
Dr. Ibrahim Al Nadhairi,
ASYAD Shipping and Drydock Services
- Supply and demand – what will be the underlying trends shaping the market in the short and long term in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What changes in oil and petrochemical trade flows can we expect to see?
- How will evolving OPEC strategies affect the tanker market in 2022 and beyond?
- Climate change actions- assessing the impact on tanker shipping of global environment protection initiatives.
- Projecting likely crude oil and product tanker fleet growth
- Scrapping – is this the key to future market stability
- Evaluating the specific characteristics of the Middle East and Subcontinent tanker sector now and the future
- How can digitalisation be harnessed to strengthen tanker market resilience?
- Gas carrier trades -the brightest light at the end of the tunnel?
Capt. Abdulkareem Al Masabi,
ADNOC Logistics & Services
Mrs. Hk Joshi,
Chairperson and Managing Director,
The Shipping Corporation of India
Capt. Maktoum Al Houqani,
Chief Corporate Authority Officer and Acting Head Maritime Cluster,
Abu Dhabi Ports
Capt. Nasser Sabt,
Director of Marine & Snr. Harbour Master,
DP World UAE Region
Capt. Rado Antolovic
CEO & MD,
DP World – Maritime Services Division
Maritime Performance Services, Lloyd’s Register
Mr. Navin Kumar,
Drewry Maritime Research
Panel Discussion/ Q&A Session
- Matching tanker repair, maintenance and conversion services to meet evolving owner and operator requirements
- Classification societies – harnessing new tools to keep tanker shipping safe and secure
- Developing smart ship management and chartering services
- Maritime training and education – investing in human capital in innovative ways
- Ship agencies – strengthening partnerships for tanker shipping.
- Keeping vessels safe, secure and environmentally compliant
- Ship finance in the post-pandemic era – funding the tankers of the future?
- Crew mental and physical health – what is best practice?
Middle East & Africa, DNV
Vice President, Commercial for the Middle East, South Asia & Africa Region,
Inchcape Shipping Services
Emirates Ship Investment Company LLC
Panel discussion/ Q&A Session
- Are remote surveys and inspections here for the long term and what technology is needed?
- Developing alternative fuels and propulsion systems for the tankers of the future
- Ensuring tanker safety and security
- Hull coatings – technology and service enhancements that will cut tanker costs
- 3D printing – a solution for spare parts logistics?
- Modernising maritime law frameworks
- Big Data – where next for IT innovation?
- Scrubbers and ballast water treatment – developing creative retrofit solutions
LUKOIL Marine Lubricants DMCC
Managing Director – Dubai Glander International Bunkering
Director – Seamaster Maritime